welcome to aCKj.blogspot.com

Sunday, January 27, 2008

O-level Results

Ok. So the O-level results were out few days ago. Lol. I did way better than last year, so I'm kinda happy with my results. So my 2007/2006 Combined Results were:

English: A1 (2006)
E-Math: E8 (2006), D7 (2007)*
Chinese: B3
Science: E8 (2006), C6 (2007)*
Combined Humanities: B3
Geography: C5
F&N: D7

*Cambridge took the better result for the Combined Results.

It ain't impressive or anything, but at least it shows I DID try better. So I guess I'm not a failure. Anyway, I submitted my JAE. The courses I chose were:

1 - N67 MASS COMMUNICATION (NGEE ANN POLYTECHNIC)
2 - S89 INTERIOR DESIGN (SINGAPORE POLYTECHNIC)
3 - T48 PSYCHOLOGY STUDIES (TEMASEK POLYTECHNIC)
4 - 43A MILLENNIA INSTITUTE (ARTS) (MILLENNIA INSTITUTE)
5 - T40 COMMUNICATIONS & MEDIA MGT (TEMASEK POLYTECHNIC)
6 - T22 INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN (TEMASEK POLYTECHNIC)
7 - C64 SPACE & INTERIOR DESIGN (NANYANG POLYTECHNIC)
8 - S66 ARCHITECTURE (SINGAPORE POLYTECHNIC)
9 - T20 APPAREL DESIGN & MERCHANDISING (TEMASEK POLYTECHNIC)
10 - S94 LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE (SINGAPORE POLYTECHNIC)
11 - N79 BUSINESS & SOCIAL ENTERPRISE (NGEE ANN POLYTECHNIC)
12 - N77 PSYCHOLOGY & COMMUNITY SERVICES (NGEE ANN POLYTECHNIC)

It's a big improvement. So I'm extremely happy with it, considering I only had ONE Poly course I was eligible to last year. Lol. ;)



aCKj has posted at 11:32 PM

 

 

i'm aCKj

; seventeen going on 18.
; 28 july. leo.
; a&j ; ex-pvps [1m,2b,3d,4c,5f,6f]
; ex-jyss [1e2,2e4,3e5,4e5]
; working; not going to any poly/jc.



Add to Technorati Favorites

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

credits

blogger
blogskins
original designer: ariana
disclaimer
The contents displayed within this blog and blog URL are personal opinions, unless otherwise stated, expressed by its author.

The author holds a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 License for all content within this blog, including its pictures, text and layout.

Please credit the author should you wish to use any content within this blog.

Also, the contents within this blog is not necessary the opinion of Stonehenge Clothing or any organisation the author is affilated to.

contact
Not happy with my opinions? Or agree with them completely?
I want to hear your views!

E-mail me at bluespots@gmail.com

However, I will not reply to anything in regards to my backsliding from City Harvest Church, or anything regarding Christianity.
Please respect that. Thank you.

Also by sending me an e-mail, you hereby grant me the rights to publish your e-mail, my reply and any other further correspondence (with the exception of e-mail address and other personal contact information) on this blog.
tag-board

advertisment