welcome to aCKj.blogspot.com

Friday, February 8, 2008

Cherish

Been a long time since I last blogged again. Chinese New Year is here. So I wish everyone a Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!

One word stuck to my mind today: cherish. I realise that I have always wished for greater things, and I forget to cherish what I already have, and how lucky I am.

Well ever since you (and no, it's not Jesus) came into my life, I'm beginning to cherish what I already have, and appreciate how lucky I am. But today another revelation hit me, although I have begun to cherish, I totally ignored the most important thing I need to cherish: you.

Going out on dates with you, it's like just going for an outing, and not a date. We've gone to almost every retail place Singapore has to offer, and we've experienced both the high life and the low life, but we've hardly had quality time alone. And since I'm the one planning most of the dates, I am responsible for it. I'm sorry for not doing anything about us spending way too much, not giving you enough personal space and I'm sorry for not listening and paying attention to you.

Because, I used to believe that a great date is one where we are busy doing something all the time. Until our second month (where you planned it), I realised something. The times we spent alone at Fort Canning and Esplanade honestly, were the times I felt that we were really together as a couple, and time seemed to stay still. I am determined that for our next dates, instead of being busy, we'll spend more quality time together, instead of busy focusing on something else.

I will learn to cherish you even more, and love you even more. Despite what I may have said (whether I already forgotten or not), I promise I will not leave you. I love you, always and forever.



aCKj has posted at 12:30 AM

 

 

i'm aCKj

; seventeen going on 18.
; 28 july. leo.
; a&j ; ex-pvps [1m,2b,3d,4c,5f,6f]
; ex-jyss [1e2,2e4,3e5,4e5]
; working; not going to any poly/jc.



Add to Technorati Favorites

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

credits

blogger
blogskins
original designer: ariana
disclaimer
The contents displayed within this blog and blog URL are personal opinions, unless otherwise stated, expressed by its author.

The author holds a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 License for all content within this blog, including its pictures, text and layout.

Please credit the author should you wish to use any content within this blog.

Also, the contents within this blog is not necessary the opinion of Stonehenge Clothing or any organisation the author is affilated to.

contact
Not happy with my opinions? Or agree with them completely?
I want to hear your views!

E-mail me at bluespots@gmail.com

However, I will not reply to anything in regards to my backsliding from City Harvest Church, or anything regarding Christianity.
Please respect that. Thank you.

Also by sending me an e-mail, you hereby grant me the rights to publish your e-mail, my reply and any other further correspondence (with the exception of e-mail address and other personal contact information) on this blog.
tag-board

advertisment